Give Us A Call: 206-467-3190
We have helped many people who are in a similar situation to you fight their charges.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most people are concerned about the cost of legal representation when they are facing Washington state drug charges.
Without sitting down and discussing your case in depth, it is impossible to know how time consuming and complicated your case will be.
It is for that reason the cost of your case will be discussed at your free initial consultation.
What to know about legal fees and your case?
Our clients have found our fees to be very reasonable given our experience and credentials.
However, we must be candid and let you know that if you are price shopping and seeking the cheapest lawyer, you will probably not find that at our firm. Though we are also not the most expensive lawyers around, we long ago decided that we would not sacrifice quality for volume. In this business you simply can't do both.
We know that we must be succeeding as we have had people come back to us after seeing, and even hiring, other lawyers. We even get referrals from people that have hired other lawyers and later realize that they missed an opportunity by not retaining us.
Our prices are competitively priced for Washington State charges and most people who want a private attorney can afford us. Also, because of our different levels of experience, we are able to work with people of differing income levels.
Finally, while we prefer full payment up front, we want to be able to work with people of all income levels. Depending on your circumstances, we are willing to discuss payment plans. Generally this will require a down payment and the remainder over a period of time.
Be informed about your legal fees:
- Fees are based on the charges, the stage of the case, and the amount of work expected.
- Fees are usually quoted on a flat-fee basis.
- Some people with charges outside of Seattle want to know if they are paying additional fees for us to travel to their court. The answer is no. For cases in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties we do not charge additional fees for travel and will make as many trips to court as necessary to handle your case. We are used to traveling around these counties and over bridges, it is just part of what we do. For cases outside of these counties, there may be an additional fee added.
- Credit cards are accepted.